Returns & Replacements
- Merchandise that has been used or altered will not be accepted for return, refund or exchange.
- Returns will be accepted only if the return is sent within fourteen (14) days of the delivery confirmation date (unless manufacturing defects are present).
- If your item is in like new condition, you may exchange your item for a different finish or product.
- A full refund of the purchase price, excluding the shipping, will be made promptly upon receiving the merchandise in the same condition in which it was shipped. If the product is returned in less than new condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value
- It is encouraged that you send your product by a traceable method. Treibholz Designs is not responsible for lost or misdirected packages.
- We do not refund shipping costs or payment transfer fees. They will be deducted from the total amount of your refund.
How to return an item:
- Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 14 days of receiving your purchase.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund or exchange.
- Please specify your intentions for returns/exchanges/refunds with your return along with your order number.
- Mail your returned item to:
2105 Daves Road
V1P 1H8 Kelowna, B.C.
Privacy & Security
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience
- Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Shipping & Delivery
- All orders are shipped with delivery confirmation.
- Shipping fees are not refundable under any circumstance.
- All orders are shipped in the order they are received. Many “In Stock” items are made to order and will be shipped out in 2-14 days. "Out of Stock" items are noted on treibholzdesigns.com product and detail pages and will ship as they become available.
- Treibholz Designs will send you an email notification once your order ships.
- Once an order ships from Treibholz, tracking is expressly the customer’s responsibility. We do not track packages nor do we have access to any additional information regarding a parcel’s location other than the information that Canada Post provides.
- Treibholz Designs is not responsible for any actions taken by the customs or the chosen package delivery service. Treibholz has no control over this. The customer is responsible for any duties charged that may be applied to the shipment. Customs determines these charges and Treibholz has no way of knowing what these charges may be, or the time the packages may spend in customs.
- Direct Debit
- Bank transfer